This tutorial will guide through the process of setting up your email within Android. This tutorial is based on a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android Version 4.2.2. To create a new email address, you can do so within the provided Control Panel or you may request assistance by contacting us.
To set up your email account in your Android smartphone or tablet, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Settings
- On the Settings screen, tap Add Account.
- Tap Email.
- Enter Your Email Address and Password and tap Manual setup.
- Tap POP3 account.
- Enter your Email address, Username (your full email address), Password, POP3 server mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com), Security type None and Port 110. Tap Next.
- Enter your SMTP Server as mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com), Security type None, Port 587, tick Require sign-in, User name (your full email address) and Password. Tap Next.
- Configure your Sync schedule and options and tap Next, then tap Done.
- You are read to send and receive emails from the Mail app.
If you don't see any messages, send yourself an email. To make sure you can send messages, try composing an email and sending it to yourself.
Date: 28-08-2013 18:05 by Neville Micallef [Google+] Back to all news